IDRAC Business School Bordeaux is situated in a brand new campus founded on interactivity and creativity stimulating new pedagogical approaches. It is situated in the “Bassins à Flot” district easily accessible by public transportation.
Bordeaux is a city of Art, Trade and History. It is a very attractive and dynamic port city on the Garonne River in the Aquitaine region in southwestern France. Bordeaux is the world’s major wine industry capital and the historic part of the city is on the UNESCO World Heritage List as “an outstanding urban and architectural ensemble” of the 18th century.
- Place de la Bourse
- Miroir d’Eau (Water Mirror)
- Le Grand Théâtre
- Pont Jacques Chaban-Delmas (bridge)
- Opéra National
- Le Carnaval des 2 Rives in March (Carnival)
- Bordeaux fête… (le vin / le fleuve) in June (Wine or River festival)
- Evento (cultural event) in October
Link tourist information: http://fr.bordeaux-tourisme.com/