IDRAC Bordeaux is situated in a brand new campus founded on interactivity, creativity and stimulating new pedagogical approaches. It is located in the “Bassins à Flot” district, easily accessible by public transportation.
Bordeaux is a city of Art, Trade and History. Located in southwestern France, it is a very attractive and dynamic harbour on the Garonne River. World’s major wine industry capital, the city is also listed as a UNESCO World Heritage List thanks to its outstanding 18th century architectural ensemble.
- Place de la Bourse
- Miroir d’Eau (Water Mirror)
- Le Grand Théâtre
- Pont Jacques Chaban-Delmas (bridge)
- Opéra National
- Le Carnaval des 2 Rives in March (Carnival)
- Bordeaux fête… (le vin / le fleuve) in June (Wine or River festival)
- Evento (cultural event) in October
Link tourist information: www.bordeaux-tourisme.com