Located in two modern buildings in the heart of the new district, IDRAC Lyon is just a metro stop away from the historic center.
Second-largest French city, Lyon is ranked among the top of Europe’s economically and culturally most attractive cities.
Capital of French gastronomy, Lyon is one of the most beloved cities in France.
- Fête des lumières (Festival of Lights) – 8 December
- Fourvière (the old basilica)
- Vieux Lyon
- Parc de la Tête d’Or
- Big roman heritage (amphitheatre, museum…)
- Bouchons Lyonnais (typical restaurant)
- Nuits sonores (Music festival) – end of May
Link tourist information: http://www.lyon-france.com/