An innovative and personalized pedagogy
- Programs co-built with the academic and professional world
- Innovative and personalized educational devices
- A faculty composed of Doctors in Management Sciences, permanent professors and expert professional speakers
- Personalized follow-up to support you in the success of your project
Nearly 7,000 students on the HEP Lyon – René Cassin campus
IDRAC Business School is part of the HEP EDUCATION collective and has a unique place dedicated to training.
Shared and created in 2004, this campus now has, 2 metro stations from the heart of Lyon (Bellecour metro), perfectly served (bus, train, velov, parking) of more than 22,000 m2 By virtue of its size, its facilities, and the profession streams prepared, this is one of the major higher education campuses in Auvergne Rhône-Alpes.
Equipped with several Learning Labs, incubators, co-working places, a cafeteria, and an information library, it offers our young students and learners a quality environment to best succeed in their studies and guarantee professional integration. ease and sustainable employability.
Located in two modern buildings in the heart of the new district, IDRAC Lyon is just a metro stop away from the historic center.
Second-largest French city, Lyon is ranked among the top of Europe’s economically and culturally most attractive cities.
Capital of French gastronomy, Lyon is one of the most beloved cities in France.
- Fête des lumières (Festival of Lights) – 8 December
- Fourvière (the old basilica)
- Vieux Lyon
- Parc de la Tête d’Or
- Big roman heritage (amphitheatre, museum…)
- Bouchons Lyonnais (typical restaurant)
- Nuits sonores (Music festival) – end of May
Link tourist information: http://www.lyon-france.com/