This summer program provides foreign students with the opportunity to learn French at IDRAC Business School’s Lyon campus, discover the region around Lyon and build new networks. Students will have the chance to take French language classes adapted to their level plus cultural/business courses taught in English 3 days per week. Courses are assessed and will allow students to earn ECTS credits that can be transferred to their home university according to their academic policy. The remaining days will be dedicated to social activities organized by IDRAC Business School and free time for travelling around.
Students can enroll in one of our flexible intake, in May or June for 1 or 2 months.
Activities & Fun:
- Picnic at the Parc de la Tête d’Or
- Tour of the old city
- Grand parc de Miribel
- Musée des Confluences
- Company visit
- Optional social evening events
- Bouchons lyonnais (typical restaurant)
- Other events in Lyon
- Les nuits de Fourvières (music festival, June 1st to July 31st)
- Fête de la musique (music festival, June 21st)
- Bastille day on July 14th
Language of instruction: French and English