IDRAC’s concern and ambition is to serve both the interests of businesses and learners, whether they are undergraduates, graduates or in training at different stages of their life.
IDRAC’s MBA is intended for managers, eager to get ready to take on the new Business Models which may accompany or be substituted to the current Business Models in operation in their firms or in those they want to join.
The participants must have several years of experience as managers, the ambition to become manager of managers, and they must have a level of English enabling them to carry out their MBA course in this language. Their passionate interest in the future will be a decisive asset, whatever their specialty and their education background are.
The main objectives are to help participants to:
- Optimize existing Business Models and devise new ones
- Develop and reinforce management and leadership styles in order to strengthen the participants’ credibility as recognized agents of change.
- Train participants to become coaches of managers and research managers, able to act as managers of managers in order to facilitate the implementation of new Business Models.
IDRAC’s MBA draws on a pooling of the following resources
- a research laboratory dedicated to the theme of Rethinking Business Models
- a curriculum centered on e-commerce, e-business or e-tailing at Master’s level, backed by a pool of businesses
- an international team of accomplished professors and professionals